Sunday

Sitting in the Fido parking lot

Listening to my ipod switch from NWA to the Beach Boys. Waiting for Ross to get off work. Dressed up for an old friend's birthday party. Comparing the weather between Nashville and New York wondering what I would be doing If I had moved on time. As the days are quickly dissolving to the eve of my 22nd birthday, It's funny to image how, just one year ago, things we're completely different. I was living with Bo, Amanda and Stefanie. Still doing makeup, but also freelancing for my father. Things had just ended with the boy up north and I was planning my next trip to the big city. I had fell in love a long time ago with New York, and now I feel like my journey to be reunited with my dream is much related to a friendly game of Frogger. Dodging Cars. Dodging debt. I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, and for the most part I found that phrase to be true. Only time will tell I guess.

No comments: