Friday

2009

So I started off the new year with a conversation about when/how we are going to die. Will it be in 2012 like the mayan calendar/conspiracy theorists predict? Will it be nuclear war? The major breach in the earth's magnetic field? The economy? The rise of A.I like in the animatrix? Spencer's creepy flesh-colored beard? =D


Not a good start to say the least....


BUT! in the meantime....

Here is a list of things I hope to achieve by the end of the year (a resolution list of sorts)

1. go back to school
2. go visit jay in Cali
3. learn french with Ross (or start to)
4. get my website up and running
5. tell people how I really feel about them
6. blog more

the list goes on...

Missing from my list is the obligitory "quit smoking." I could put this as I will probably attempt it at some point but I just don't like the pressure.



The pics from the Hana Hattori shoot are heading my direction from Brooklyn and should arrive in a couple of days! I got to preview a few of the favorites and I must say they are rather tasty! Can't wait to view them in all of their fairy tale glory and pick out a few with Cheyenne for our portfolios.

It's 10:20pm and I'm desperately trying not to fall asleep. I am becoming such an old maid.
Back to compiling the boys new years mix tape. <3

No comments: