Wednesday

Mary Poppins

I am now a weekend Nanny. My job description just basically entails me hanging out with three precious little kids all weekend, doing various arts & crafts and playing pretty,pretty princess. I'm excited about bestowing all of my child-like tendencies on someone who can appreciate it (unicorns, make believe etc...) Plus the extra income doesn't hurt =)


I had a pleasant surprise when my lunch was delivered today! I love the new packaging that Heinz is doing, and each of five ketchup packets that were thrown in with my order were a different design. Here are my two faves:







Also, buy me these plz:



whitefox tank top







french bulldog

2 comments:

The Accessory Lady said...

I'll take the puppies too and thanks for sharing the Heinz packaging. I didn't realize they were changing the small packages too. I happen to think Ketchup is the best condiment EVER so I actually paid attention when they spoke of all the natural ingredients.
Good luck Mary Poppins. "Just a spoonful of sugar... or ketchup..."

Jordan said...

FAT PATTIES NOW HAS THE PERFECT PUSH UP AND WILL NO LONGER HAVE PATTIES BUT STRONG FIRM SOURDOUGH LOAFS


(this correction shall be applied to all written/digital entries here and henceforth of the alleged "patties")